Cast your Spell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Charmed Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes

Go down 
+3
MysticalArtManor !
AwakenedWitch
WickedSlayer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WickedSlayer
Innocent
Innocent
WickedSlayer

Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes Empty
PostSubject: Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes   Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 9:11 pm

The title says it all what are your top 3 favorite episodes?
Here are mine:
1. All Hell Breaks Loose - I just love how dark this episode is. Piper getting shot and everything that happened afterwards is the best thing that happened on Charmed.
2. Morality Bites - I always loved episodes where the sisters learnt a new lesson. It was so tragic! And Phoebe's decision to accept her sins and be burnt was so brave!! Also it was fun to see Piper and Prue's future selves.
3. Is there a Woogy in the house? - I thought I was gonna put "Forever Charmed" here but I enjoyed this episode much more. Season 1 is pretty special to me and so is this episode. It showed that we all have darkness in our hearts. We just shouldn't let it take over. And Phoebe was pretty scary Laughing
Back to top Go down
AwakenedWitch
Admin
AwakenedWitch

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes   Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 pm

Mine are:
1.Charmed - 2x03 - The Painted World
2.Charmed - 1x22 - Deja Vu All Over Again
3.Charmed - 4x13 - Charmed And Dangerous

Very strong episodes! Really dark too Smile
Back to top Go down
MysticalArtManor !
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
MysticalArtManor !

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes   Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:46 am

I LOVE
1x15
4x13
2x11
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalartproducts.weebly.com/
charmedxconfessions
Innocent
Innocent
charmedxconfessions

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes   Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 10:24 am

My favorite Episodes are:

3x04 - All Halliwell´s Eve
4x07 - Brain Drain
6x07 - Witchstock
Back to top Go down
PerryPeverell
Innocent
Innocent
PerryPeverell

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes   Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 4:27 pm

That's a difficult question, there are so many to choose from. Mine are:

1. 1x17 - "That '70s Episode": the first one I ever watched, it made me fall in love with the show.
  2. 1x02 - "I've Got You Under My Skin": Piper really sells this episode for me. Her fear for being a witch is portrayed beautifully by Holly Marie Combs. It's one of the strongest episodes of the series imo.
  3. 2x18 - "Chick Flick": This episode is a good example of what Charmed is. It's a fun, kick-ass episode, one that I've watched many times and still enjoy over and over again.

This is an ever-changing list, though, That '70s Episode will always be my number one.
Back to top Go down
UnexpectedWarlock
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
UnexpectedWarlock

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes   Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 7:40 pm

1x17 - That 70's episode is just so amazing. Gives me chills.
1x22 - Deja vu all over again... Rip Andy. Such a strong episode. The sisters learned for the first time that being a witch is a dangerous game and that they can lose people they love.
6x22-23 - It's a bad bad world ... It is just so well-written and I've aways loved the evil charmed ones, even though Chris's death always makes me sad... I've always wanted the writers to go further in this Bad charmed ones storyline, like a spin-off, it would be sooo fucking amazing!

There's a lot lot lot more, but we only have to pick 3 episodes xD
Back to top Go down
HalliwellCreations
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
HalliwellCreations

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes   Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 2:09 am

4x13 Charmed And Dangerous - Loved the Action and how they all continues their normal lives. Or atleast tried haha

1x01 Something Wicca This Way Comes - Obviously because It started everything

7x22 Something Wicca This Way Goes - Because to me this was a good season/series finale. The episode left us with much more to guess on how the sisters would continue their lives etc. Plus I loved how they looked back at all the memories we also have ( Like Quake etc ) And I kinda missed that on Forever Charmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes   Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes Empty

Back to top Go down

Your top 3 favorite Charmed episodes
Page 1 of 1