Cast your Spell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Charmed Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you

Go down 
+3
TheAwakenedSlayers
WickedSlayer
UnexpectedWarlock
7 posters
AuthorMessage
UnexpectedWarlock
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
UnexpectedWarlock

Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you Empty
PostSubject: Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you   Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Hey! Seeing that WickedSlayer made a topic and asked you about your 3 favorite charmed episodes, I've decided to make the opposite, which is probably harder to decide Razz

Don't get me wrong, all charmed episodes are unique and amazing, it's my favourite TV show since I'm born. Like I think I watched charmed in my mom's belly. But there's always these episodes that you skip a little bit when you watch Charmed.. You know what I mean! So it's not the worst episodes, but the episodes you like the less.

Here are mines!

1x18 - When Bad warlocks turn good - IDK Why but this episode... I don't know I always skip it, it really is boring to me. It does not bring anything to the main storyline, and I don't like the story of the episode.

3x06 - Primrose empath - Really don't know but this episode irks me. Maybe because we see Prue doing some kickass movement and I associated fighting with Phoebe... Idk

8x22 - Charmed Forever - One of the best episode of the series, so well-written (even though Prue doesn't make a single appearance...), so touching. Like I always cry a little bit when I watch it. But I hate it. Because It's the end of the show, each time I re-watch Charmed and finish this episode it's like my life doesn't have sense anymore lol
#WeWantCharmedReunionWithOriginalCast

What's yours? Looking forward to know!

Back to top Go down
WickedSlayer
Innocent
Innocent
WickedSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you   Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 10:21 pm

^That's a good idea Very Happy
Can I just put the whole season 6 here? xD The writing in this season was just horrible.
So here are mine:
1. Sword and the city.
2. Prince Charmed.
3. Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun
Here is why I dislike these episodes (and not just them, I don't like most of s5 and s6) - the moment they started exploring the so-called magical community after s4, the show went downhill. I missed the sisterhood aspect of the show. After s4, the sisters felt more like roommates, not sisters. Also the witchcraft was kinda trashed, too. It was about roommates with superpowers, not sisters who happen to be witches. And I dislike the demons in later seasons, too. Remember when demons were a huge deal and there was also "the demon of....". In the first seasons the sisters fought more with warlocks, than with demons while in later seasons there were demons wearing leather everywhere. I kinda went off-topic but it felt good wirting that Smile
Back to top Go down
UnexpectedWarlock
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
UnexpectedWarlock

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you   Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 10:44 pm

WickedSlayer wrote:
^That's a good idea Very Happy
Can I just put the whole season 6 here? xD The writing in this season was just horrible.
So here are mine:
1. Sword and the city.
2. Prince Charmed.
3. Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun
Here is why I dislike these episodes (and not just them, I don't like most of s5 and s6) - the moment they started exploring the so-called magical community after s4, the show went downhill. I missed the sisterhood aspect of the show. After s4, the sisters felt more like roommates, not sisters. Also the witchcraft was kinda trashed, too. It was about roommates with superpowers, not sisters who happen to be witches. And I dislike the demons in later seasons, too. Remember when demons were a huge deal and there was also "the demon of....". In the first seasons the sisters fought more with warlocks, than with demons while in later seasons there were demons wearing leather everywhere. I kinda went off-topic but it felt good wirting that Smile

Yeah, I understand. Even though season 6 is one of my favorite seasons, this "magical community" side is just too much, we all miss the "dark" witchcraft side and sisterly bond of season one! But I think season 6 is not the worst with this magical community thing, season 5 is. Omg sorry but season 5 is just too much fairys, leprechauns, gnomes, mermaids, nymphs.. Each episode is a new fairytale! Like stoop! I've heard in an interview that at first, the writers were more in a "Warlock of the week" thing, like in season 1 and 2, with a new warlock every episode, and after it was more cut in "arcs" with bigger demons like zankou, the source etc...
Back to top Go down
WickedSlayer
Innocent
Innocent
WickedSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you   Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 10:55 pm

^Glad you understood me Very Happy Forgot to mention how they completely stop saving innocents when s5 starts. It was like after they finally defeated The Source, the writers didn't know that to do with them anymore, so they just gave the, a different magical transformation each episode Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheAwakenedSlayers
Innocent
Innocent
TheAwakenedSlayers

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you   Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 3:01 am

Ok i dont have one Episode i dont like one whole season! i think season 7 is just not the best it just
dosent bring me in anymore watching it once was good for me lol
Back to top Go down
http://theawakenedslayers.weebly.com/
HalliwellCreations
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
HalliwellCreations

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you   Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 2:06 am

There's only one episode I truly hate which is " A Painted World "from season 2. The episode is boring, and being sucked in a painting, Come on! haha
Back to top Go down
AwakenedWitch
Admin
AwakenedWitch

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you   Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 12:20 pm

Charmed - 3x14 - The Good, The Bad And The Cursed
Charmed - 5x05 - Witches In Tights
Charmed - 7x19 - Freaky Phoebe

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MysticalArtManor !
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
MysticalArtManor !

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you   Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 3:44 pm

AGREE WITH BOBBY
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalartproducts.weebly.com/
KotoriMendes33
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
KotoriMendes33

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you   Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 4:19 pm

1x18 - When Bad Warlocks Go Good
3x14 - The Good, the Bad and the Cursed
6x08 - Sword And The City

Back to top Go down
MysticalArtManor !
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
MysticalArtManor !

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you   Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 6:06 pm

KotoriMendes33 wrote:

affraid u dont like 1x18!! i hate it too
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalartproducts.weebly.com/
KotoriMendes33
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
KotoriMendes33

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you   Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 10:53 pm

MysticalArtManor ! wrote:
KotoriMendes33 wrote:

affraid u dont like 1x18!! i hate it too

I think it's one of the weakest episode of the first season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you   Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you Empty

Back to top Go down

Your top 3 worst charmed episodes to you
Page 1 of 1