Cast your Spell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Charmed Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Charmed Web-Series]: ENDOWED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UnexpectedWarlock
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
UnexpectedWarlock

[Charmed Web-Series]: ENDOWED Empty
PostSubject: [Charmed Web-Series]: ENDOWED   [Charmed Web-Series]: ENDOWED EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:49 pm

Endowed is a web series based on Charmed, about two siblings witches.

Short synopsis: Ryan and Hannah are two siblings from a family of witches. They'll have to learn to use their powers to fight the forces of evil, while they'll have to hide this dark secret.

The first episode will air January the 27th at 06:30 PM (Paris' time) and is named "Episode 0" because it's a prequel to the series. So technically tomorrow! Hope you guys will watch it!

In case you haven't seen them, here are the videos I already made about Endowed:

Opening Credits (Thank's again Dennis for these amazing colors!)

And the two trailers I've made! Smile

The first episode's title is "The Apprentices" ("Les Apprentis" in french), and OF COURSE, because I know there's only like 2 or 3 french people in this community, English subtitles are available on YouTube! If you know some Charmed fans (maybe not in this community) you could talk to them about Endowed! It would be amazing!
I think I'll vid Endowed a little bit on my "UnexpectedWarlock" Channel now! Smile

Hope that you'll be there tomorrow! Don't forget to subscribe to the Endowed Channel and activate notifications to know when I post new videos!!  Smile <3
Back to top Go down
UnexpectedWarlock
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
UnexpectedWarlock

PostSubject: Re: [Charmed Web-Series]: ENDOWED   [Charmed Web-Series]: ENDOWED EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Endowed 1x00: The Apprentices (Les Apprentis)
Airs: 27.01.2017
Length: 23min

[Charmed Web-Series]: ENDOWED Endowe10
Back to top Go down
UnexpectedWarlock
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
UnexpectedWarlock

PostSubject: Re: [Charmed Web-Series]: ENDOWED   [Charmed Web-Series]: ENDOWED EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:42 pm

1x00 is out!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Charmed Web-Series]: ENDOWED   [Charmed Web-Series]: ENDOWED Empty

Back to top Go down

[Charmed Web-Series]: ENDOWED
Page 1 of 1