Cast your Spell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of the Charmed Community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHARMED: The CW Reboot series

Go down 
+5
KotoriMendes33
WickedSlayer
HalliwellCreations
DarkSavior
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

CHARMED: The CW Reboot series Empty
PostSubject: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:25 pm

CHARMED: The CW Reboot series 2uqmakp

The CW is looking to bring back Charmed, the classic supernatural drama from the late 90s and early aughts. The network has ordered a script, and the reboot is in the works.

The CW’s new Charmed is going to be helmed by the team that has brought us the breakout CW hit, Jane the Virgin, with executive producers Jennie Snyder Urman and Ben Silverman and co-writers/co-executive producers Jessica O’Toole and Amy Rardin. We don’t really know much about the new show’s story arc, but we do know that the series is going to be based on a story written by O’Toole, Rardin, and Urman.

So what else can we expect from the new Charmed? Instead of being set in modern-day San Fransisco, the story will take place in 1976, The Hollywood Reporter learned. Fans of the series will remember that Phoebe, Prue, and Piper once time-traveled to the '70s to protect their mother from a warlock, which makes us wonder if the reboot will focus on matriarch Patty Halliwell instead of the younger generation. Or, you know, the Halliwells may have just gotten stuck in the past without the right potions.

Check back for news, announcements and rumors! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://house-of-charmed.forumotion.eu
DarkSavior
Innocent
Innocent
DarkSavior

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 4:25 pm

The director if theCw says that the new show are going to have power of 3 but the new show will be not related of the original show
Back to top Go down
HalliwellCreations
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
HalliwellCreations

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 2:11 am

This is like the worst idea ever. I hope they don't go along with it, or that it doesn't get picked up some how Smile
Back to top Go down
WickedSlayer
Innocent
Innocent
WickedSlayer

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 10:47 am

I'm not so sure about the power of three thing in the prequel. Weren't the original charmed ones the only witched who were supposed to have this kind of power?
Back to top Go down
HalliwellCreations
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
HalliwellCreations

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 1:58 pm

WickedSlayer wrote:
I'm not so sure about the power of three thing in the prequel. Weren't the original charmed ones the only witched who were supposed to have this kind of power?

Yes, they were. And if you take the year they want this story to take place in it also doesn't really end up. Since in 1976 Prue & Piper were already born, so it just doesn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
DarkSavior
Innocent
Innocent
DarkSavior

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 8:39 pm

The do that because TheVampireDiaries is finish soon and they don't have any idea for a new show so they reboot Charmed and because is for ""teenager"" they don't add the original cast so very bad idea
Back to top Go down
KotoriMendes33
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
KotoriMendes33

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 8:46 pm

I think the mistake was to suggest that this series was going to be linked to Charmed except that the two will finally be independent. Basically, it would have been better to make a whole new series and respect Charmed rather than take the risk of distorting its mythology. This story looks like a really bad idea, but we probably do not know enough to be able to have a precise judgment. We have a "fan" judgment for the moment, so I think we have to wait to find out more.

(I hope my english is good Embarassed)
Back to top Go down
TheAwakenedSlayers
Innocent
Innocent
TheAwakenedSlayers

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 5:44 am

Why don't you guys just give it a chance it could actually be good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://theawakenedslayers.weebly.com/
KotoriMendes33
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
KotoriMendes33

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 2:53 pm

TheAwakenedSlayers wrote:

Maybe or maybe not Wink I think we have to wait to find out more about that reboot thing to have a better judgement on it Smile
Back to top Go down
MysticalArtManor !
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
MysticalArtManor !

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 2:54 pm

KotoriMendes33 wrote:

Maybe or maybe not Wink I think we have to wait to find out more about that reboot thing to have a better judgement on it Smile

Agree!!Maybe it is not so good!But there are chances for it to be nice!
Back to top Go down
http://mysticalartproducts.weebly.com/
HalliwellCreations
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
HalliwellCreations

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 5:31 pm

Because if it was a completly new show about witches, I would definitely give it a change, I did with WOEE and I loved it.
But they keep advertising this " new " show with pictures of Charmed, and thats whats bothering me.

There has been a lot of publicity from the actors and the fans for a reunion show, yet CBS keeps doing other stuff, that why I don't get it, and why I won't watch it or give it a change.
Back to top Go down
UnexpectedWarlock
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
UnexpectedWarlock

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 9:14 pm

HalliwellCreations wrote:

Because if it was a completly new show about witches, I would definitely give it a change, I did with WOEE and I loved it.
But they keep advertising this " new " show with pictures of Charmed, and thats whats bothering me.

There has been a lot of publicity from the actors and the fans for a reunion show, yet CBS keeps doing other stuff, that why I don't get it, and why I won't watch it or give it a change.

I know right. Here's what I think: This """"reboot"""" won't have anything to do with the real Charmed, like it won't be a prequel, or somethin connected with the Halliwells but really a reboot (exactly what I don't like..). They just call it "New Charmed" to promote their show, so the Charmed fans go watch their new show.
Back to top Go down
TheAwakenedSlayers
Innocent
Innocent
TheAwakenedSlayers

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 7:42 am

A reboot of a show can be done with a new cast. I get what you guys are trying to say but why not wait and see instead of judging it before the trailer even comes out i have high hopes for it even if it dosent have (Holly,Alyssa,shannon,rose) i would love for them too be in it don't get me wrong but i feel like its going to be good either way the only thing i'm mad about is that The CW dosent do openings and i want the charmed opening Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HalliwellCreations
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
HalliwellCreations

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 7:58 pm

A reboot of a show can be done with a new cast. I get what you guys are trying to say but why not wait and see instead of judging it before the trailer even comes out i have high hopes for it even if it dosent have (Holly,Alyssa,shannon,rose) i would love for them too be in it don't get me wrong but i feel like its going to be good either way the only thing i'm mad about is that The CW dosent do openings and i want the charmed opening Very Happy

With all the negative comments on the reboot, i'm not even sure they will even get through with it.

The girls will never be in the show because it's not related to Charmed in any way, they just used the old show for their new one.
Back to top Go down
TheAwakenedSlayers
Innocent
Innocent
TheAwakenedSlayers

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 6:12 am

i don't think there using the old charmed in anyway i think they see how big the fan base is and they see how popular charmed is so they decided to bring it back and you have to remember that the first time around the OG charmed ones didn't want to do it and why would they put the charmed ones in the new one if there all ready there as little girls this new show might be the bring up of the charmed ones and witches fighting until the day the charmed ones are ready Smile
Back to top Go down
AwakenedWitch
Admin
AwakenedWitch

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 12:15 pm

Everything Charmed related is nice in my opinion so i would give it a trie. What bothers me is that they wont be sisters and just friends but we will see how it looks Smile
Hope this fall we see it come to life!
Back to top Go down
DarkSavior
Innocent
Innocent
DarkSavior

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 8:58 pm

I think when I Watch this new show I going to Watch it like if its really a new show not a charmed reboot
Back to top Go down
HalliwellCreations
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
HalliwellCreations

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 12:27 am

i don't think there using the old charmed in anyway i think they see how big the fan base is and they see how popular charmed is so they decided to bring it back and you have to remember that the first time around the OG charmed ones didn't want to do it and why would they put the charmed ones in the new one if there all ready there as little girls this new show might be the bring up of the charmed ones and witches fighting until the day the charmed ones are ready Smile

You're wrong here tho, cause, yes The fan base is big for Charmed, and that is for the Charmed we know now. Not something new. They use the popularity of the show now, to create something new. All the actors and actresses have been willing to do something again since 2009 ( when Brian and Holly first were at a convention in London ).

The Charmed Ones are not IN the new story, because it's not about the Halliwell Line in any way.
Back to top Go down
TheAwakenedSlayers
Innocent
Innocent
TheAwakenedSlayers

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 2:55 am

2009 that was more than 7 years ago and when CBS said they wanted to reboot the show my understanding was they didn't want it alyessa said "The Thing About Them Doing A Charmed Reboot Is It Just It Feels Like Yesterday It Feels Too Close" and that was before they new there was going to be a new cast and the OG cast wasn't going to be in it so even before they new there was going to be a new cast they weren't on board and rose Mcgowan said "Lame Lame Lame Lametons" and "They really Are Running Out of Ideas In Hollywood" And yes i agree with you they all wanted a charmed movie or something but they weren't on broad for being in a Reboot
Back to top Go down
HalliwellCreations
Wannabe Witch
Wannabe Witch
HalliwellCreations

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:50 pm

But a reboot means " Same show, Same story, Different actors " thats what a reboot is.

Back to top Go down
TheAwakenedSlayers
Innocent
Innocent
TheAwakenedSlayers

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:30 am

how about we agree to disagree Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkSavior
Innocent
Innocent
DarkSavior

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 1:20 pm

Charmed Reboot is on 2018 theCw doesn't like the original script so is going to have a new script
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHARMED: The CW Reboot series   CHARMED: The CW Reboot series Empty

Back to top Go down

CHARMED: The CW Reboot series
Page 1 of 1